I sell on Zazzle and Etsy

Custom T-Shirts

Friday, February 15, 2013

Coffee Drive for Charity

Hi friends
I hope everyone had a wonderful Valentines Day.  It was a good one for me too.  Love my husband very much :)

 
As most of you know I am not only an artist I am also an Organo Gold Distributor.  I love the healthy beverages that we have.  They not only taste great, but they are good for you too.
 
  I am now throught April 30th running a personal campaign to raise money for non-profit organizations.  I want to sell 100 boxes of coffee products and give my profit to "The Shelter for Abused Women and Children" in Naples Fl.  They have a wonderful organization that help women and children in need. 

http://www.naplesshelter.org/ 
 
Please would you help me support them by buying a box or 2 of coffee?  go to www.lindafraine.organogold.com and purchase a box to help this organization. 
 
 It is unfortunate that we need organizations like this in this world.  I know many people who are glad that they exist.
 
I will be doing 3 charities this year and giving what I can to organizations that I admire. Let me know what you think about this. It is a new venture to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment