I sell on Zazzle and Etsy

Custom T-Shirts

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Working on the Studio - Inside job!

Well the outside of my studio is 95% complete, just some odd and ends to finish.  So my family and I have started on the inside.  Yuck!!!!
in the beginning.

all trimmed and 1st coat of paint.

  My husband helped me with the bulk of the work,  my daughter helped (and she didn't break a nail!!)  with adding the plywood to the walls, and my son helped me with the ceiling. Of course being the scientist that he is we had to get all the measurements down to the enth degree!!!......and Im saying hell, don't worry about an eight of an inch I can cover it with trim- no worries!!!  

                    Quality time with the Fam!!!   

But seriously if it wasn't for them I wouldn't be as far along and it would not have been as much fun:)

"Sitting" area of Studio- in the beginning


So, as of right now I have double coated the "Studio" portion of the Art Studio and will be working on the "Sitting Area" next.  

This is what it looked like before I began.....YIKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                               Stay tuned to see the results!

and as always....Paint with Passion!!

Linda


No comments:

Post a Comment