I sell on Zazzle and Etsy

Custom T-Shirts

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Mother's Day Cards are among my latest creations.

       I am growing my collections of occasional and specialty cards in my Etsy store and Im having loads of fun. I'm finding that people are responding to them quite well and I have sold many of the word art husband and boyfriend cards.
     While creating these specialty cards I found out that I love the "matte photo paper" that Staples sells. It has a wonderful soft texture and a great weight for my larger cards than the smooth card stock paper I have been using.  This photo paper also gives the cards a more professional look and quality.  I will continue to use the card stock for the smaller multiple sets of cards though, as I do like the paper overall.  I also found that Staples has the better card stock paper for my notecards. It also has a smoother softer surface but still a nice weight (110lb) paper. This is good for me because I have 2 Staple Stores in Naples.  Very handy!!!
  My Mother's Day card is a text card of your love and devotion to your mother. You can add a name or more verbiage if you wish.  All of my cards are available for customizing. I hope you enjoy it as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment