I sell on Zazzle and Etsy

Custom T-Shirts

Thursday, January 17, 2013

New Zazzle products

www.zazzle.com/linsartwork

Check out new products at my zazzle store.  This is a great place to get unique and artsy products you wont find in stores.  If you see something that you would like but not on the item you want, let me know and I will create it for you.  Zazzle is a POD-print on demand company and has over 250 items to put images on.  1000's of designs to choose from.  Although I hope you like mine:)   My chicken art seems to be popular.  make sure you check for new additions to my collection. Enjoy!!!!
Playful T Shirts
 
 
Buff Orpington- "I'd rather play with my Chickens"      and Blue and Yellow Macaw 
 
 
"I'd rather play with my Rooster" Bag                 and a Budgy T Shirt

No comments:

Post a Comment