I sell on Zazzle and Etsy

Custom T-Shirts

Friday, February 17, 2012

Pen and Ink Drawings


I have been drawing in pen and ink for over 30 years or more now. I love to draw. It is my meditation. One of the best days I covert is to sit on the couch with my drawing on my lap,watching reruns of movies while I doodle -half the time the movie is just for background. I have been known to sit there for 6 or more hours at a time. love it!

This is a sample collection of my pen and ink drawings of scenery and houses. All are available at my Etsy shop for purchase as prints, notecards or originals. visit Linsartwork.Etsy.com and see more.
Enjoy

'Ellington  Ct Farmhouse"


"Palm Cottage Naples FL"   


"Naples Pier"


"Cottage in the Tropics"


"Coki Cay, St Thomas"


"Key West house, Key West Fl"


"Going Home, Haiti"


"Victorian Window in New England"


No comments:

Post a Comment